Mantsinen brand identity
The Mantsinen logo represents the very first innovation the two Mantsinen Brothers ever made: the original Mantsinen roundwood grapple for more efficient material handling!
This logo, which consists of the original clamshell and the solid textlogo, is a reminder of the passion to innovate better solutions for the material handling business each and every day. Join the frontrunners!
Mantsinen Brand Color book enables high quality graphic design and identifiable visuals.
Mantsinen main colors consist of
- White: Fresh and clean white makes colors bloom. It is the solid ground for everything.
- Red: Bright red stands out from competitors.
- Yellow: Professional and shiny yellow of the attachments. Comes as an effect color.
- Grey: Trusty bedrock.
- Black: Mainly for texts and other darker elements.
- 0, 0, 0, 0
- 255, 255, 255
- RAL 9003
- 0, 0, 0, 100
- 0, 0, 0
- RAL 9005
- 0, 100, 100, 5
- 186 C
- 236, 18, 38
- RAL 3000
- 0, 5, 100, 0
- 109 C
- 255, 228, 0
- RAL 1018
SUPPORTING SHADES OF GREY
- 0, 0, 0, 10
- 427 C
- 230, 230, 230
- 0, 0, 0, 20
- 428 C
- 191, 191, 191
- 0, 0, 0, 40
- 429 C
- 137, 137, 137
- 0, 0, 0, 60
- 430 C
- 82, 82, 82
- 0, 0, 0, 80
- 431 C
- 60, 60, 60
Mantsinen typography unifies the brand message. It is recognizeable and easy to read.
Strong and steady Montserrat font family is all you need: It contains all the right fonts for the right purposes. It’s a free and shareable Google font.
INFOGRAPHICS AND CHARTS
Mantsinen infographics and charts are always simple and easy to read. Mainly white background, other main colors are red, black and tints of grey. Other brand colors can be used in charts if needed.
You can use these ready-made icons in any materials. If you notice some type of icon missing, do not create your own, please contact marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Icons (pdf. file)
Icons (ai. file)
All the illustrations and graphic elements are visualized in isometric style. Isometric style is very informative and representational. The whole material handler range is also illustrated. Attachments can be used with every model.
See how these instructions are implemented on different platforms. Should you have any questions about correct implementations, contact email@example.com
Reference films play an important role in marketing. The films showcase the wide range of end customers that operate with Mantsinen machines around the world. Through the films we get to show our machines in action at worksites and also highlight how Mantsinen can improve the operations in many levels.
When shooting and editing reference films, follow these instructions:
- Shoot 4K high resolution footage. Practise has shown us that shooting with a drone produces the best footage.
- Shoot as much material as possible. That way we have more options to produce the most informative and interesting film.
- Include video footage from the surroundings as well, e.g. wider aerial shots. It is important to give the audience an overall look of the worksite.
- Steady clips are more useful than very busy and action packed clips.
- Include also a longer clip, with straight top view, where the Mantsinen machine is loading or unloading a vessel. These are called work cycles and are used to demonstrate the machine efficiency.
- Once on location, take high quality still pictures of the machine working and the client’s contact person.
Watch some reference film examples: