The long history of Mantsinen echoes in the way we communicate. A small company of two brothers has grown to be the world-leading brand in the field. All this has been achieved through hard work and with a constant will to find new ways of working and solving problems.
We are very proud of our achievements and innovations, but that does not entitle us to arrogance. Mantsinen is known as ‘the red beast’, but it’s a gentle one: strong and made to work, but easily approachable and empathetic.
Practicality and honesty are strongly present in tone. Instead of empty phrases, we are straightforward and sincere in our communication. Being a frontrunner means we dare to speak up. This, however, does not mean we are blunt and bland.
Above all, our communication is solution-oriented and supporting. We listen to our customers, personnel, suppliers and stakeholders with a sensitive ear, and instead of pointing out problems, we offer help and find solutions together. We respect also our competitors and do not speak contemptuously of them.
Our verbal tonality is backed up by strong visual style and sturdy fonts that give our brand credibility and a robust feel.
MANTSINEN STICKS TO BUSINESS
Visual tonality is composed and clear. Mantsinen’s visual messages are easy to notice and embrace.
Images and videos follow the Mantsinen brand guidelines: They are both fact-based and true – yet colorful and fresh.
Mantsinen Group operations are divided into two business units - Material Handling Machinery and Logistic Services.
Material handlers are manufactured at Ylämylly, North-Karelia, Finland and are delivered worldwide, thanks to our extensive partner network. Logistic services are provided in Finland: we aim to be the most respected partner for outsourcing operations at wood, scrap yards or terminals.
Mantsinen aims to provide its customers with the most efficient and safe solutions to material handling. Both of our business units provide unique solutions to reach this goal.
MACHINE MODEL NAMING
The Mantsinen material handling machine range includes several different models, and the model range possesses even more variation due to various power source and undercarriage options.
- To give an example of model naming, let’s study the Mantsinen 300ER: the model number 300 describes the weight class in tons, E refers to electric motor, and R refers to crawler undercarriage.
- The different model numbers, i.e. the weight classes in tons are: 60, 70, 90, 95, 120, 140, 160, 200 and 300.
- The different power sources are: E = electric motor, D = diesel engine and DE = Dualpower – both diesel engine and electric motor.
- The different undercarriage options are: R = crawler, M = rubber tire, S = rail, and F = fixed.
Notice: Abbreviations are not used in marketing communications. Instead, describe specific machine features in the text, whenever possible.
PRODUCT FEATURE NAMING
Mantsinen has certain product features and/or services, some of them carrying the trademark symbol ™ or registered trademark symbol ®, i.e. Dualpower, Hybrilift and Insight (Note that Academy has no trademark / registered trademark symbol). Following here are some clarifications on how to present the product feature names in written text:
- In body text the product feature name is written with a capital first letter, i.e. “Hybrilift”.
- If the surrounding text is written in CAPITALS, for example in a headline, the product feature name is also written in capitals: “HYBRILIFT”.
- The registered trademark symbol (“Hybrilift®”) is used when the product feature name is mentioned the first time, whether it is in a headline, lead paragraph or body text, but not the following times.